Prison Break Season 3 Episode 9 - 14 January 2008

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Nick Santora Stands by His Comments

I do take exception with you saying the writers are lazy. That is a statement about my work ethic and the work ethic of my colleagues/friends and I do not appreciate that. The only thing that exceeds your statements ignorance is its inaccuracy. The writer/producers of PB are some of the hardest working, most diligent people in the industry We put in 15+ hour days every day. I’m sorry if you can’t understand the intricacies of having to deal with an actress playing a major character suddenly not being on your show — but to deal with that you need to come up with a story to explain the absence, find a way around barely seeing the actress (we saw her for a matter of seconds in the episode) and still have your characters care for someone that they aren’t even seeing on screen It is very difficult and we did a commendable job. I also take issue with the insinuation that I lied. I stated very clearly that fans would not see another actress running around the jungles of Panama playing the role of Dr. Tancredi. Did you see that? No. Know why? Because we will never show that. I didn’t lie. I don’t lie. I chose my words carefully when I posted the “jungle” quote because I knew people who didn’t read carefully would get it wrong later and call me out as a liar — and that is exactly what you did. PB fans were all over the net wanting to know about Sara, worried they’d see some other actress take her place. So I calmed their fears with the “jungle” quote - but I was careful with my words because I knew we’d have to use a body double (for a matter of mere seconds). As a friendly suggestion, in the future, in whatever endeavors you pursue, make sure you read things carefully and think things through before you question someone’s work ethic and integrity. If you don’t, you might possibly sound ill informed.
Hughes, I believe it was you who said you just got my book. I truly hope you enjoy it.
Everyone else, thanks for watching the show. Next week is INTENSE. And I stand by my earlier statement that Ep 6 is one of the best ever!

PBreakFans

Digg this

0 comments: