Prison Break Season 3 Episode 9 - 14 January 2008

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Prison Break’s New Writers

The Kids Are Alright

Past few months have been very crazy and busy ones for me and the PB crew and I know I haven't blogged in a long time but that's the way it goes. But I wanted to talk about something that has been great ... actually 2 things that have been great ... actually 2 PEOPLE that have been great -- Christian Trokey and Kalinda Vasquez. They are 2 rookie, first-year writers on our show that we promoted after they were assistants for the writers. This was not charity -- we didn't promote them because we like them (actually I can't stand either one of them!) or because they are nice to look at (both are very ugly!) ... okay, all kidding aside - we promoted them because they can both write their asses off. On top of that they have great work ethics, senses of humor and are a pleasure to be around. Trokey is one of the most honorable guys I've ever met and if my 3 year old daughter grew up to have the same character and moral fiber as Kalinda, I would be absolutely thrilled. And Zack Estrin and I each had the honor of co-writing the first scripts ever written by Christian and Kalinda. Zack worked with K-Dog and I worked with the Trokester. It was a great experience for both me and Zack -- both rookie writers hit the ball out of the park -- their talent is surpassed only by their infectious enthusiasm. They have such incredible careers ahead of them, such wonderful futures and I hope all PB fans will look for their names in the credits in Episodes 7 and 8 of this season. It will be the first time their names have ever been on screen, but I promise you it won't be the last. Best, Nick.


Source: Nick Santora's Myspace



Digg this

0 comments: