Prison Break Season 3 Episode 9 - 14 January 2008

Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Escapees?


It's prison break crew photo on the beach and i'm pretty sure that the guys I have put in circle escape from sona (beyond the Lincoln). And to note you can also put this:

They are here in Fort De Soto National Park(St. Petersburg,FL). They were here in September, and now they are back. Filming that beach scene, where Lincoln digs the cooler. I went to see it, they were just finishing lunch. Wentworth Miller was in his truck, but I got to see Purcell and Mahone(I dont know his real name). I got some pictures with them too, they were really nice. They did break out, and diging up the cooler. Helicopters and fake `Panama`coastguards. Sooo cool boats! After my daughter naps, we are going back, hopefully get a picture with Miller too.




Source: PB Elite

Digg this

0 comments: