Prison Break Season 3 Episode 9 - 14 January 2008

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Let's not panic about the Sarah "articles"

There's too many SWC news posts on our site lately. I'm running out of stock photos of her, for crying out loud. I've had to scour the internet so as not to bore you guys by using the same photos over and over. I hope you appreciate the hard work I do for all of you.

So, it looks like that article in the French magaazine "Tele Star" that claimed SWC was fired by Fox may have been fabricated. Apparently, that magazine is notorious for "splicing" quotes and answers to sensationalize stories. A magazine that makes up news?! GASP! I'm outraged!

Here is the transcript from SWC's appearance on a Swiss television show called "Tele Top Matin". No real talk about her future on the show, but at least it's better than interviews claiming she was fired.

TTM: Sarah, the producers didn’t scream when they learned you were pregnant?
SWC: No, not at all, they’ve been great! 10 or 20 years ago, an actress who got pregnant would have lost her job but luckily this is not the case anymore, they find solutions.



TTM: The character you play, Sara, is missing from the new season’s first episodes. Will you be back?
SWC: You must ask this to the show’s writers. I don’t want to hang on if there isn’t an interest in Michael’s life for Sara anymore.
I’ve been very clear: I’d prefer my character to be killed rather than just appear from time to time because they don’t want to fire me.

TTM: Would leaving the show be hard for you?
SWC: I don’t fear for the future, I’ve played in many shows before Prison Break, I remain optimistic.

TTM: What is your favorite scene with Sara?
SWC: I loved the moment when we learned she used to be a drug addict. This girl seemed so perfect! That gave the character another dimension.

Digg this

0 comments: